Sunday, November 16, 2008

Jeep Log: 235905 miles

New fan clutch today. In the process of installing it though, My dad (being the idiot that pushes too hard that he is) broke the fan shroud because he wouldn't move the radiator out by about a 1/2 inch to put it back in. The actual replacement fan clutch had about 1/4 inch more on the front of it than the old one did, making it just a little too big to just slide on much in the same way the old one slid out. So this leaves something else for me to fix now....The fan shroud. Good news is that after I get this fixed, I only have a few other small things to fix. One of which is a new steering pump, but I'll get to that eventually. I started looking at woofers and amps the other day, and it looks like the whole assembly is going to cost me around $400, but I want a custom box so I can keep all my storage space...so that'd bump me up around $500. We'll see how that goes.

1,000,000 miles strong.

No comments: